Key Components for Effective Nurture Group Provision (Primary, 10/9/20)
This one-hour webinar will consider the key components necessary to the establishment and delivery of nurture group provision. This session is of particular relevance to practitioners who:
• Have or are due to complete the training in the Theory and Practice of Nurture Groups
• Are running a nurture group
• Are considering the development of a nurture group
After the event attendees will receive a PDF copy of the webinar script. During the session, the host will share their screen and audio.
Attendees are view-only participants. They can interact with the host through chat. The host reserves the rights to hold the recording and audio footage.
- Thursday 10th September, from 7 to 8pm
- Registration fee: €5
- For bookings please click here