The Department of Education & Skills are pleased to announce that the closing date for receipt of applications has now been extended to Friday 26th of June 2020.
Please see the following link:
- Schools can apply as part of a cluster which may be an existing network of schools.
- A school nearing the end of year 2 of an existing Creative Cluster can reapply to be in a new cluster where the other schools in the new cluster have not participated before.
- Schools nearing the end of 2 years with Creative Schools are eligible to apply.
- The local Teacher Education Centre will have a key role in identifying and supporting a Creative Cluster for their local area.
- A total of 21 Creative Clusters will be selected nationally - One successful Creative Cluster per Education Centre.
Applications should be sent to the local full-time Teacher Education Centre (list at Appendix 1 of Guidelines document on DES website).
Any queries, please contact your local Education Centre