1. Preparing for the LCA Inspection
2. Duties and the role of the LCA Coordinator
3. Promoting LCA in your School and Centre
Following completion of in-service, participants will:
Substitution Cover is available for this course. Training delivered by the HSE: Health Promotion Officer, Dietician and Oral Health Promotion Team.For bookings please click here.
The aim of this full-day workshop is to explore how teachers can effectively support young men to mind their mental health and wellbeing. The focus of the workshop is on creating a supportive environment across the whole school by exploring the world of young men, the issues that they face, and the opportunities that exist to engage with them. Teachers get an opportunity to reflect on their own value base, experience, attitudes towards and expectations of young men. Finally, there is time to explore what works.
The workshop is open to any post primary teacher or school staff member. It may be of particular interest to:
- Home School Liaison Officers
- Members of the Student Support Team/School Chaplaincy
- Teachers with responsibility for extra-curricular activities/links to community organisations
Substitution cover is available. Food is provided. Travel funding is not provided. For bookings please click here
For more information contact Rosemary Scott at: / 01 268 3145 / 087 3909949
Kill Avenue, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland.