Activities in the meeting are to address YOUR needs in practice and might include:
- EVALUATING resources to contribute or curate the CompSci database,
- IMPROVING knowledge of a new programming language,
- EXPLORING data structures or queries,
- MAKING artefacts driven by micro-controllers,
- DISCUSSING student misconceptions about a particular curriculum topic,
- SHARING assessment techniques both formative & summative or
- DESIGNING a lesson and evaluate its effectiveness by joining in a lesson study group.